On Site Facilities
- Kitchen / Foodstore / Shop
- Disabled facilites, showers, toilets
- B.B.Q area
- Taxi & bus service
- Bike rental
- T.V. & Games room
- Shaving Points and Hairdryers
- Modern toilet, shaving points & hairdryer
- Play Area – seesaw, swing & slide
- Chemical disposal points
- Campers kitchen, free wash up facilities
- Wet weather shelter
- Highest standard of cleanliness and hygiene
- Access to local information
- Owners maintain personal supervision of the park
*** SUMMARY OF FACILITIES ***
- LAUNDRY – There are Washing Machines, Dryers ,Clothes Lines and Washing powder available.
- DISABLED FACILITIES – Showers and Toilets available.
- BARBEQUES – There is a selection of barbeques available throughout the park along with outdoor tables and deck chairs.
- BIKE RENTAL – There is bike rental available in park.
- CYCLING TOURS – These can also be arranged along with a guide and use of bike for a 2.5 hours tour at around 20 euros pp.
- FISHING TRIPS – These can be arranged with a guilley on the lakes of killarney with a boat. Hourly rates apply.
- TV ROOM – On-Site
- GAMES ROOM – On-Site
- PLAYGROUND – On Site
- CAMPERS KITCHEN – There is a free wash up area with indoor table and chairs as well as outdoors.
- TOASTERS / KETTLES – These are provided in kitchen for campers use.
- FRIDGE – There are fridge freezers available along with name tags for campers use.
- TOURS – Tours can be arranged — Dingle and Ring of Kerry tours at around 25 euros pp.
- WIFI – Free Wifi Available .
- BUS STOP – Bus Stop outside entrance.
**** MISCELLANEOUS LOCAL INFORMATION ****
- Two minute walk away – Pubs and Restaurants with footpath from park and a lighted area.
- Walks – Plenty of wooded walking areas around park.
- Five minute drive from park – Fishing, Golf Courses , Swimming and Horse Riding.
- Killarney town centre – The caravan park is about a10 min drive to town centre .
- There is a foot path from the park to town centre and could be walked in an hour by main road or through
“The Fossa Way” which is a lovely wooded walk through Killarney National Park.